bluetooth car kit - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

Go Back   Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums > Hummer H2 Discussion > H2 General Discussion
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

H2Fanatic.com is the premier GMC Hummer Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-26-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
hos

bluetooth car kit

I'm in the market for a bluetooth hands free system for my H2, want something that's durable and has decent quality. I have been looking at this one because I've used their commercial products with success but never tried their consumer products: OTTO bt car kit I haven't found any reviews, anyone have one? Does it look good to you? Do you have other recommendations?
hos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
hos

I ended up ordering the OTTO car kit, I'm happy with it so far. They sent me a promo code when I got it for 15% off the car kit (let's see if I can get that link to work this time: OTTO car kit) or their MP3 player/headset and free shipping, in case anyone is interested in ordering from them I figured I'd pass that on, it's "FREESHIP".
Old 06-14-2007, 09:33 AM   #3
hos

lol - I guess OTTO isn't a fan of the Hummer: http://www.wehatetrendystuff.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #4
atashashane

My brother ordered this car kit from OTTO. which she’s very happy with. They gave her a promo code “FREESHIP” when she ordered it that is good for 10% off that product or this integrated MP3 player/headset and also it gets you free shipping.
atashashane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement