Just bought a 03 H2, have questions. - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

Go Back   Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums > Hummer H2 Discussion > H2 Technical Discussion
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

H2Fanatic.com is the premier GMC Hummer Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
therobesons

Just bought a 03 H2, have questions.

Hi everyone, I am new and this is my first post so if I do something wrong just let me know.

I just bought a '03 H2 with 130K miles.

It have 2 issues that I would like to try and resolve.

1) onstar and all the chimes like setting the seat memory do not work, but the Onstsar light is on.

The H2 has an after market radio/dvd player, so my question is do the chimes and onstar need the stock radio to work?

Item 2) I have the air suspension, but it fully on all the time (bags fully inflated)

On the dash, I can push the button, it blinks then stays on, air full up. I can then push botton again and it blinks then goes out, but air stays full up.

I pulled the fuse and after a few hours the air was down, if I leave the fuse out, the air not work, but the H2 is level, If I install the fuse, the air inflates, and the Ass is high.

Any ideas,

Thanks so much

Bob
therobesons is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement