That's why I gave 3 additional real productive motives for doing it - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums > Hummer H2 Discussion > New Members Introduction Section
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

H2Fanatic.com is the premier GMC Hummer Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-29-2020, 02:24 AM   #1
Molianalex

That's why I gave 3 additional real productive motives for doing it

Only on OSRS is RS gold thirty 16 hour filler material

Just something interesting for the combat stats grind, but I dig it.I was so nervous watching this.I was together with my nose onto my display that last measure god which dopamine struck at the conclusion was real.Going against the grain but that is the first video that I actually felt uneasy watching. 37 long days to grind out something that had effectively zero goal. Two months for a whip of Temple Trekking? Purposeful, although absurd. This? Ok. I hope settled is actually okay.That's why I gave 3 additional real productive motives for doing it.

OR something that I stated I'd finish over a year proceed for an achievement. Meanwhile collect the kwuarms and bolt tips Iget, and'll want melee stats that are higher to produce my TOB simpler. All when you look at it trying to get a clue casket yeah it'll seem pretty pointless. Nevertheless, it was a goal along with productivity.

Frankly the disclaimer you put that this wouldn't be fit was really good to hear. I was basically thinking"let this man sleep" for the whole episode.You've talked previously about staying healthy and busy during your grinds and I am grateful you reinforced the stage. Hopefully that the editing was considerably less stressful than the mill was. Be great to yourself.I do advocate healthiness in grinding. Even this was not as bad as people think, only 5 of those 37 days ever went 9hrs of playtime. If I didnt receive a 2nd clue in the first 9 hours of the day, I stopped and tried again the next day.It helps when you have an entire community drawing for you aswell, maybe not as if you're some unknown guy grinding out for it, we do not deserve the swampman.

It was a excellent vid. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Put grind into standpoint lmao.Right? Seriously one of my Swampletics episodes at a while. Even though it was finally worthless, Settled assembled the video in such a way that my expectation when he was doing the last set of clues was mad.

A bit teared up. Jesus christ, I can't believe I just admitted online that a Runescape video made me shout yeah, that happened.Yeah, it'd have any useful gains, you're right. I forgot about your disclaimer too, thanks for highlighting that.I guess I just got caught up in buy RuneScape gold 37 times for elegant trousers that I just kind of forgot about everything else that you stated did.I'm also just now viewing your remark about not going beyond 9 hours without another hint, my mental picture was much worse when I left that comment.
Molianalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: