How do you hit shots in NBA2K21? - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums > Hummer H2 Discussion > New Members Introduction Section
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

H2Fanatic.com is the premier GMC Hummer Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-05-2020, 01:28 AM   #1
Dingbest

How do you hit shots in NBA2K21?

Stick when catch and shoot or post disappear. Button from NBA 2K21 MT anyplace in close. Works for me but it took a bit of practice. Isn't it harder to pick your layup if you use button? I have always fought with those controls and used stick for layups. I would LOVE to be shooting at 40% but I am blessed if I can hit 20%. I only play offline. I know we've scrub players at this time, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups that are in the center of the meter are not going in. I do not even dare to try out a jump shot. The AI seems to be ridiculous levels too. I know they want to reward ability in 2k21 but this kind of material will really put off casual players and people new the 2K franchise and also new to basketball games.

I have been playing since 2K13 but I have never been that great of a player. My starter players have never played this bad in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played 2K20 was 2K13 and which has been on PC. I improved a hell of a lot in 2K20 to the point where I really could go as high as Superstar without using STS. However, this is a whole new level with a very different mechanic. I did ok at the demonstration and in the quickgames with the new shooting meter but can not hit the side of a barn .

Simply played with the demo, however, the stick was a great deal more dependable than button to get me. I've been a button man also. I have a 75 3 pointer, I think I greened one shot in like 5 nba games. . . Genuinely shooting 2/16 within an offline triple threat game on only layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on marginally early. Spent $100 with this bullshit lmao. Person that the shooting is additional nice right now but I would recommend shot timing like appearance for the que on the animation.

Yep I am having trouble with it as well. Started a match on Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins My team going 0/12 missing open 3s and midsize shots all around the area. I'm all for them toning shots being nearly automatic but the system looks a tiny bit too unforgiving so far. Hopefully will start to get better after a couple more matches of getting used to it. The game came out and we have ta new meter using slightly different time.
Dingbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: