05-07-2003, 12:54 PM
http://www.magnaflow.com/corey/h2A.jpg
http://www.magnaflow.com/corey/h2.jpg

Troy Roberts
05-07-2003, 01:05 PM
Very cool. :)

UNDERCOVER
05-09-2003, 11:31 AM
this is the easiest thing I have ever installed guys a complete bolt up cat-back system

biglew
05-14-2003, 09:52 AM
How does it sound, and performance improvement

UNDERCOVER
05-14-2003, 10:37 AM
it sounds awesome i can deffinitly notice the power but i havent dynoed it or anything

VSOP
06-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Thats pretty sweet..
Hows the Clearance?

I think that is my new favorite exhaust for the H2.
I think we are going to trade in for the SUT when it comes out so no mods for ours yet.:(

I was hoping that we were gunna keep the H2 we have now and buy the SUT, but its a no go if they get the S500 4matic this winter, and buy the Bently GT this fall.. Only mod that is getting done is an CAI

JerrH2
11-10-2003, 07:26 PM
Does getting exhaust on your H2 void all the warranties?

GhostRider
11-11-2003, 05:00 AM
The only warranty that voids is the warranty on the factory installed exhaust :jester

JerrH2
11-11-2003, 01:50 PM
Do you think it would be a good idea to put the magnaflow exhaust on my H2 ?

L.A.P.D.
11-11-2003, 10:20 PM
Guys,

If you guys want to get a GP going on the H2 Magnaflow exhaust system, we can arrange that.

Just let us know. Magnaflow is pretty local to us and we can get you guys an awesome deal on the system.

Magnaflow makes awesome exhaust systems.

You have to see their facility to believe it!

Let us know and we can get one going. All we would really need is 5 orders to start with and if we can get 10 orders, the price will drop even more.

Thanks!

Shawn

GhostRider
11-12-2003, 04:53 AM
JERRH2
I don't own an H2 yet :smash

But I do want one :nopity

I have Corsa's on my C5 and feel they make an excellent product
and I will probably go with Corsa when/if I get my H2 :banghead

I do think people here like the Magna-Flows. I would make sure they are all stainless steel before buying them though :jester

Also I don't think they have quite as good a reputation C5 wise compared to Corsa's or Borla's or B&B's .

L.A.P.D.
11-12-2003, 03:21 PM
GhostRider,

What about GHL? We will be carrying GHL's H2 system as soon as it is released which should be this week or next week. After we install it, we will post sound clips and pictures of it.

Magnaflow's systems are all stainless steel.

Corsa does make a nice system for the C5 and a very nice system for the H2.

Shawn

GhostRider
11-13-2003, 04:53 AM
Shawn
I don't even know who GHL is :confused1
I do know who Bassani is but don't know if they make anything for the H2.
Does Magnaflow give you a second set of tips for the exhaust like you can get from Corsa for the H2. This Magnaflows look nice but they sure do impact the angle of departure :jester :eek
What I think would look best would be a system with two big pipes, one coming out each back corner like most dual exhaust cars. Although I guess 4 outlets. 2 at each back corner would be O.K. also :thumbs
I'm not sure how easy that would be to do on an H2 though without messing up ground clearance etc. :smash

GEAUX
11-16-2003, 07:00 AM
I have a GHL setup on my C5 that I got from Shawn several months back. They sound agressive without being "raunchy". When I get my H2, I am seriously considering a GHL system for it as well.

Go to L.A.P.D.s website and check it. Their service is top notch.:thumbs

L.A.P.D.
11-16-2003, 08:02 PM
GEAUX,

Thank you very much for the kind words. It means a lot to us to hear nice things about our operation.

We are offering the Magnaflow exhaust system at an everyday low price of: $399.95 plus shipping.

If anyone wants one, you can order one up right off of our site.

www.TheLAPD.com

GHL hasn't released their H2 system as of yet.

When they do, we will post with pics and sound clips.

Thanks!

Shawn