Right door problem [Archive] - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

Right door problem

Pascal
09-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Hello EveryBody !

I have a problem with my passenger door.

All the electrical fonctions are not working.
The keyless transmiter are in the same state...

I reprogram the keyless. that seem good but not working better.
I think i find a solution on the elcova forum

On this tread (http://elcova.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6706011751&m=7406091975&r=4846091975#4846091975)

But ! i dont find the right tool in France to do it

May be someone can help me ..

If i can have the description of this reprogramming it will be great !

Thank

Pascal French Hummer H2 Black

Discofever
09-20-2004, 01:14 PM
You may wish to check your fuse panel and test for any blown fuses. Lastly, the electrical plug on either driver door or the passenger door may have come lose...

Pascal
09-20-2004, 01:26 PM
I did but all the fuse ar good !
And the connections are also good ...

Pascal
09-20-2004, 01:27 PM
I find a new information on this tread :Information (http://elcova.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6706011751&m=7406091975&r=3556091975#3556091975)

Document ID# 863106
2003 HUMMER H2

But i dont find the document : Power Door Systems Connector End Views from General motors..

Discofever
09-20-2004, 03:13 PM
Document ID# 863106
2003 HUMMER H2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Window Inoperative - Passenger Door Front Door
Step
Action
Yes
No

Schematic Reference: Power Window Schematics

Connector End View Reference: Power Door Systems Connector End Views

Did you perform the Door Systems Diagnostic System Check?
Go to Step 2
Go to Diagnostic System Check - Door Systems

Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
Disable the window lockout function.
Operate the passenger front power window in the UP and DOWN directions from the passenger switch.
Does the passenger front power window operate properly?
Go to Step 3
Go to Step 4

Operate the passenger front power window in the UP and DOWN directions from the master switch.

Does the passenger front power window operate properly from the master switch?
Go to Testing for Intermittent and Poor Connections in Wiring Systems
Go to Step 5

Install a scan tool.
Monitor the window lockout data parameter in the driver door module inputs list.
Activate the window lockout switch to both the On and OFF positions.
Does the window lockout data parameter change state appropriately?
Go to Step 5
Go to Step 16

Monitor the passenger front window status data parameter in both the driver and passenger door module input lists.

Do either passenger front window status data parameters display an active state without a window switch activation?
Go to Step 6
Go to Step 7

Is the active switch displayed in the driver door module input list?
Go to Step 16
Go to Step 15

Monitor the passenger front window status in the passenger door module inputs list.
Activate the passenger power switch on the passenger door module in the up and down positions.
Does the window status data parameter change accordingly?
Go to Step 8
Go to Step 15

Monitor the passenger front window status in the driver door module inputs list.
Activate the passenger front power window switch on the driver door module in the up and down positions.
Does the window status data parameter change accordingly?
Go to Step 9
Go to Step 16

Connect a test lamp to a good ground.
Backprobe the battery positive voltage circuit in connector C1 cavity D at the passenger door module.
Does the test lamp illuminate?
Go to Step 10
Go to Step 18

Disconnect the passenger front power window motor.
Connect a test lamp to a good ground.
Probe the power window motor up control circuit at the power window motor harness connector.
Activate the power window switch to the UP position.
Does the test illuminate?
Go to Step 11
Go to Step 13

With the test lamp still connected to a good ground, probe the power window motor down control circuit.
Activate the power window switch to the DOWN position.
Does the test lamp illuminate?
Go to Step 12
Go to Step 14

Connect a test lamp between the power window motor up and down control circuits.
Activate the power window switch to the UP and DOWN positions.
Does the test lamp illuminate in both positions?
Go to Step 17
Go to Step 15

Test for an open or short to ground in the power window motor up control circuit. Refer to Circuit Testing and Wiring Repairs in Wiring Systems.

Did you find and correct the condition?
Go to Step 22
Go to Step 15

Test for an open or short to ground in the power window motor down control circuit. Refer to Circuit Testing and Wiring Repairs in Wiring Systems.

Go to Step 22
Go to Step 15

Inspect for poor connections at the passenger door module. Refer to Testing for Intermittent and Poor Connections and Connector Repairs in Wiring Systems.

Go to Step 22
Go to Step 19

Inspect for poor connections at the driver door module. Refer to Testing for Intermittent and Poor Connections and Connector Repairs in Wiring Systems.

Go to Step 22
Go to Step 20

Inspect for poor connections at the passenger front power window motor. Refer to Testing for Intermittent and Poor Connections and Connector Repairs in Wiring Systems.

Go to Step 22
Go to Step 21

Repair the open or short to ground in the battery positive voltage circuit. Refer to Wiring Repairs in Wiring Systems.

Did you complete the repair?
Go to Step 22
--

Important
Perform the set up procedure for the passenger door module. Refer to Service Programming System (SPS) in Programming.

Replace the passenger door module. Refer to Switch Replacement - Door Lock and Side Window - Passenger .

Go to Step 22
--

Important
Perform the set up procedure for the driver door module. Refer to Service Programming System (SPS) in Programming.

Replace the driver door module. Refer to Switch Replacement - Door Lock and Side Window - Driver .

Go to Step 22
--

Replace the passenger front power window motor. Refer to Window Regulator Motor Replacement - Front Door .

Go to Step 22
--

Operate the system in order to verify the repair.

Did you correct the condition?
System OK
Go to Step 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Document ID# 863106
2003 HUMMER H2

Pascal
09-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Thank you !

I just find the same article.
i seem to be good..

I just need to find a scan tool !

I will try tomorow. ( here in france it s 00pm !! )

Thank you again

atashashane
10-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the tips. you make sure when replacing window regulator (http://www.racepages.com/parts/window_regulator.html) check on the fuses first. the above information was a referenced from a service manual but thanks for the helpful information.