L.A.P.D. Magnuson Special!! Installed and Dyno Tuned for $6299.95!! [Archive] - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

L.A.P.D. Magnuson Special!! Installed and Dyno Tuned for $6299.95!!

L.A.P.D.
05-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Dear H2fanatic.com Members,

Here is something that we know you will like!!

We invite all Hummer H2 forum members to take advantage of a special opportunity on our Magnuson supercharger special. Our special pricing includes the complete supercharger kit, professional installation by in house GM CERTIFIED technicians, and finalized with our custom in house 4WD dyno tuning.

Our dyno tuning is done on our in house Dynojet 4WD dynamometer and includes fuel, ignition curves, shift points, torque management, part throttle driveability refinements for all around maximum performance and economy. Our custom in house dyno tuning also includes complete data logging to ensure performance and smooth driveability in all driving conditions.

You will gain substantial power, improved fuel economy as well as driveability whether it be day to day driving around town conditions to open road travel conditions. This special has a savings of over $1500.00 and any additional parts and labor on any other components that you may choose to go with at the same time will have special pricing as well. Everything installed and tuned for: $6299.95!!!! This price is for the satin unit. For other available supercharger finishes and pricing, please call us.

Give us a call if you have any questions and speak to any one of our in house professionals. We can be reached at: (877) THE-LAPD (843-5273) For install appointments or any specific questions regarding the Magnuson kits, please call (818)998-3966 extention 104 and ask for Al.

3 Year Complete Powertrain Warranty Available.

Thank you.

Shawn

http://www.thelapd.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/h2sc.jpg

So Cal H2
05-25-2004, 07:04 PM
LAPD have you dyno tested a H2 with the magnacharger on it yet ?

L.A.P.D.
06-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Yes, we just finished with the initial tuning and the numbers are 375 RWHP and 418 RWT.

H2 4WD Dyno Results (http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-3/128268/lapdHummer.JPG)

So Cal H2
06-14-2004, 11:20 PM
How much will it cost for the dyno ? I would like to see what my H2 will put out.

L.A.P.D.
06-23-2004, 10:06 AM
How much will it cost for the dyno ? I would like to see what my H2 will put out.

So Cal H2,

3 pulls on our dyno, with wideband A/F, will be $75.

Bring your H2 over and while here, test drive the LAPD H2 with the magnuson!

Thanks,

SHawn

Dick S.
07-15-2004, 08:16 PM
L.A.P.D. -----

I took delivery of my new '05 H2 about two weeks ago, and had it back yesterday to add a hardcover to the spare (to get rid of the rolling billboard), rosewood dash, and a little more chrome. I am in the Bay Area, and I see that the dealer offers a supercharger.

1) Is the dealer's supercharger a factory option or after-market?
2) How is your Magnussen blower different from the dealers' (if you know which one he is offering)?
3) In Goggling "Hummer Supercharger" I get hits for everything from pretty basic upgrades to 750 HP roots blowers getting MPH, if that's possible http://www.breathlessperformance.com/products/Hummer%20Performance%20Page.asp I have twin Rajay Turbos on my twin Cessna and know that I consume a lot more fuel with higher manifold pressures at seal level. Your opinions please?
4) If I drive down to LA for your installation, how long should I plan to stay?
5) Which exhaust system do you recommend?

L.A.P.D.
07-21-2004, 10:17 AM
Dick S.,

Give us a call and we will go over the thorough details with you and answer all of your questions.

Thanks!

Shawn