Anyone using S&P ProFlash [Archive] - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

Anyone using S&P ProFlash

oldhiker
03-20-2004, 02:28 PM
Just curious as to your setup and impressions of this unit. What else have you installed?

Navigator
03-24-2004, 11:42 PM
I have one on the way, hope to have it monday and in use by tuesday, Will let you know how it goes.

oldhiker
03-27-2004, 06:37 PM
Today I reprogrammed to the following:

Speed Limiter: Unlimited
Rear Axle and Tire Height: Stock
Octane: Regular
Ping Control: 0%
Engine Tune: Hi Perf
Trans Shifting: Hi Perf
Trans Enhance: Hi Perf

I have Corsa Sport Exhaust. Nothing else.

Accelleration is definitely better from the seat of the pants. No more annoying upshifting at every slight incline. Don't knopw mileage as I only have less then 1500 miles. I also only drive 1.5 miles to work. It's a tough commute.

Well worth it.

drmiles
03-28-2004, 08:08 PM
Hi

I used the Pro-Flash programmer (and still do). Easy to use, I have changed my program several times experimenting with the different options and recalibrating odometer for larger tires.

No complaints, worked fine everytime. Most noticeable performance upgrade I have done..

highly recommend it.

Jerry

RDKJ
07-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Where is the best place to purchase the Proflash?

Skywalker351
07-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Ordered mine brand "new" from e-bay for $300 bucks. Cheapest i was able to find. Closed bid. Still waitng for delivery. Next week I'm sure. It had better work cause it's the last thing i'm buying besides the Thermostat Mod. :cool

I'll take that back. I keep hearing about those weak tie rods. Not that i intend to attack any rocks but, i do get a little frisky on the beach and dunes. I do think about it. Especialy when I'm far away from home like the Outer Banks N.C. beaches, where you can drive miles on end. Early in the morn before daybreak when the beach is clear, I've had to climb down from above 60 mph before i knew it. I'm thinking the tie rod upgrades may save me time and grief someday. Definitely the wrong place to snap one. The tide could claim your veh before you get help. Besides, i may do a little bump and grind from time to time at home in the Pennsylvainia Pocono Mountains. :skep

Skywalker351
07-15-2004, 08:31 PM
[B]Ordered mine brand "new" from e-bay for $300 bucks. Cheapest i was able to find. Closed bid. Still waitng for delivery. Next week I'm sure.

Feels so nice, i had to tell you twice. FINALLY I got the Proflash Programer. Followed the directions. Easy as pie, slick as silk and twice as smooth. Immediatly following the install, MAN was i impressed. YES! I'm not talking about tire burning and asphalt scorching but, thats not what i was looking for anyway. But let me tell you now. This baby can SCAT. (Street, Screaming, Attitude with Torque) Feels like it woke up all the other after market upgrades AT ONCE. Now i don't feel as though the effort was not rewarded as i have a reprieve and i'm a happy man. I can't give you numbers but i can say, THIS STUFF IS WORKING! :D

Shoepop
07-29-2004, 09:10 PM
EASY is correct. Biggest improvement was getting rid of annoying gear hunting and getting a nice crisp shift and the ability to run to redline with just throttle control. Mine is a stock 03 H2 . Only thing I did different than oldhiker was set octane to super, still get 12MPG.