Corsa Mufflers [Archive] - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

Corsa Mufflers

Discofever
12-11-2003, 09:52 AM
For those who have purchased Corsa Mufflers, what was your preference the "Sport Muffler" or the "Touring Muffler"?

I heard them both on the Corsa Web site but undecided as to which one to purchase...:confused1

h2pro
12-12-2003, 10:25 AM
I have the borla on mine love it
we sell borla and magnaflex i bet i could get
corsa my name is mark all hook you up if you like

h2 pros.com
469-56768882

Discofever
12-16-2003, 11:28 AM
So no one has purchased Corsa Mufflers ? Because no one has responded that owns a Corsa Muffler.

Your opinion on Corsa mufflers is appreciated...

GhostRider
12-17-2003, 05:15 AM
Well I have Corsa Tourings on my C5 and they rock :smash

If I get my H2, some kind of Corsa will then appear on it. They are very well made IMHO .

As I frequently post on another Forum :jester that Troy runs

CORSA Rule :thumbs

Bigheavy
12-17-2003, 02:18 PM
I HAVE THE CORSA SPORT QUITE LOUD ON TAKE OFFS BUT ALMOST SILENT AT CRUISE +1 MPG WITH IT ALSO

Rebelyell
12-17-2003, 08:24 PM
Just about finished the install on a Magnacharger supercharger and a Corsa Touring tonight. Took it out for its first shake down. From behind the truck, the Corsa gives off a throaty growl, especially as the engine winds up. Inside the truck, you can't really hear the exhaust over the whine of the supercharger.

May be different at high rpm's. Haven't wound it up past 4000 yet. Can already tell that it is now a completely different truck. The combination of the increased torque and horsepower and the reprograming that comes with the supercharger completely changes its character.

I've owned a bunch of 4x4's and all wheel drives and still have a 911 and I can honestly say I drove around for 45 minutes with a stupid grin on my face without mashing it....

Discofever
12-18-2003, 10:24 AM
Who is offering the best price on Corsa mufflers... I wish to buy the “Offroad” Sport Muffler.