Altezzas for H2 [Archive] - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

Altezzas for H2

devilsfan
11-19-2003, 08:20 AM
Does anyone know of a company that manufactures altezzas/euro tail lenses for H2s?

Stacy

SMTBs
11-20-2003, 01:50 PM
not yet, probably within a year or so. I agree that the taillights now seem kinda bla. A nice set of carbon "look" taillights would look sweet! :) I imagine APC or TYC are doing the R&D thing right now.

GEAUX
11-22-2003, 10:42 PM
Stacey,

Do you have any pics of your painted dash? Yellow I assume?

devilsfan
11-23-2003, 06:00 PM
Of course! This was done at the dealer. Took an extra 3 days to pick up the vehicle (which, naturally, drove me nuts), but it was well worth it.

L.A.P.D.
11-23-2003, 08:35 PM
devilsfan,

I don't know if they will manufacture the Alteeza taillights for the H2 as who knows how it will look.

I do know that we will be carrying replacement taillights that are completely LEDs that are very affordable. I am sure that will look really cool on the H2.

We will install them on our H2 and post pictures when we get a working prototype set of them.

Shawn

Cubby
11-24-2003, 09:02 AM
Stacey......

That looks great.......really bright !!! lol.....:cool

Here's a Maroon H2 we did.......

http://www.h2elite.com/marooninteriorcenterlarge.html

Did the dealer also paint any other parts besides what's in the pic ?

Overhead console

T.V. ....if added.

Exterior :

Front Bumper - covers center and ends

Front grill filler

Rear bumper covers - 1 center 2 ends

Mirror bezels

Door handle bezels

Side vents

Gas cap filler

Lower moldings - 8

License plate bezel

Lift gate handle ????

And may I ask how much they charged you to do the paint ?
(Just curious )......

Does look good tho.... :thumbs

devilsfan
11-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Thanks, Cubby -- the maroon looks awesome! Is that metallic paint?

As far as other painted areas, the center console (facing the rear seats) was painted, as well as the plates behind the interior door handles in the front and rear. Cost-wise, I don't have an exact number for you (I'd have to find the paperwork which is filed away somewhere). I'll try to get a hold of a figure this weekend.

Stacy

So Cal H2
11-28-2003, 09:06 AM
Devilsfan I contacted APC Marketing and they said they will be releasing a H2 Tail light Jan 2004 I e-mailed for a pic but got no responce yet.
http://www.performancestyleattitude.com/home.htm

devilsfan
11-30-2003, 05:37 PM
Cubby -- the cost for the painted interior was $1395. I'm sure that this is much higher than I could have gotten aftermarket, but I was willing to pay more to have access to a vehicle (I was able to keep my trade-in while they did the paint work, and since the H2 is my daily ride, I would be in big trouble without any transportation for a few days). Plus, at that point, since I was already paying $50,000 for the truck, my mindset was pretty much, 'What's $1400 more?' :)

So Cal H2 -- I hope January comes quick. :party Thanks for the update, and let me know if they get back to you.

Stacy