coolcharger supercharger [Archive] - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

coolcharger supercharger

trapper
11-04-2003, 06:00 AM
Anyone have any experience with this supercharger - Coolcharger? Not much on the web concerning this product other than the manufacturer generated raves.

I drove a new '03 H2 with this installed and it certainly was significantly more powerful and sounded great. Just can't seem to find much information about it. The dealer didn't know if the exhaust had been upgraded as well, I'm sure it was it sounded fantastic. It added $9K to the list price of the vehicle - he said markup for it was about $400 - yeah right.

He was MUCH more interested in getting me OUT of that new '03 and was pushing the '04 HARD. Must make a few more dollars there, not a very professional salesperson, but it was a Saturday and perhaps the "B" team was working.

L.A.P.D.
11-04-2003, 10:59 PM
trapper,

I am not supposed to give you this link as our H2 site has not launched as of yet, but this is just to give you an idea of how many supercharger packages are available to H2 owners.

We have every single one listed.

ENJOY by clicking here:

(Scroll down once you are there and you should see 5 complete supercharger packages that are out on the market)

http://www.thelapd.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=H2&Category_Code=PerfH2

If you have any particular questions on any supercharger unit you see, let me know at: [email protected]

Shawn

Piz
11-05-2003, 12:20 PM
If you haven't already, check out the Kenne Bell website for a LOT of great info on superchargers in general.

~Piz