computer programing? [Archive] - Hummer H2 Forum: H2 forums

computer programing?

Polaknuts
05-23-2003, 05:30 PM
I would like some imput for others who have purchased aftermarket performance chips. Anyone done that? Also...When you install the chip, will it adjust timing etc. to coincide with other upgrades, such as exhaust? I think I want to install new exhaust and performance chip, but am slightly confused. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike;)

AZHummer
05-24-2003, 09:20 AM
Hi Mike, There are a few flash tuner's that you can get. I think the Predator is the best as it can fine tune a Flash allready in the ECU. It is also a diagnostic tool. It is made by Granatelli. Go to the Extreme site listed here on this thread and you will see the different types. Go look.

Randy

whipplecharged
05-24-2003, 11:09 AM
If you plan on supercharging your H2 there is a few Flash tuners you can use. Look at www.xtremeflow.com and you will see the best 2 out there for the H2. The Power Flash works great with or without a supercharger. I have programmed H2'S with the Predator and the Power Flash they both work great.

michfull
07-21-2003, 02:22 PM
What kind of performance improvements do you get in the non-supercharged h2?
thanks

AZHummer
07-22-2003, 09:43 AM
I have the Predator and really like it. Not only did I flash the fuel system, I changed the transmission charactoristics. Great investment for real time data as well.

Randy

03YellowH2
07-22-2003, 02:32 PM
Agree fully on the Predator Programmer. I have one and it is very easy to use. Good if you change tire size (which I did by going with 37MTR's). Also the diagnostic capability really sets is apart from other programmers I have seen in the past with other cars.

Still tough to gauge performance improvements but then again I still run a stock air intake and exhaust.

whipplecharged
07-23-2003, 11:57 PM
The Predator is a great programmer. With the exhausst, cold air intake an programming you can pick up about 70 more hp.